6 audio Reviews with Responses

Unwavering Focus Unwavering Focus

I like everything here except...

...The staccato string loop. I'm just taking a wild guess here, but is that a loop?
It sounds like a pre-rendered sound that came with Magix Music Maker a couple years back. Still, good track, and lots of stuff here. 9/10

hotsacoman responds:

Hi there! Thanks for the review. Hmmm...I'm not using any loops. What don't you like about it? Any things you can offer in terms of constructive criticism? I'm always trying to get better. Thanks!

"Negativity" "Negativity"

Damn...!

This is a great loop, and musically, you really know what your doing! I loved the triplets (it might not have been triplets, but it was some funky time sig stuff) at 0:42! Great beat, nothing to not love here.

DCF responds:

Thanks. I'm really appreciaitng it. And yepp those were some triplets. I tried to experiment a little bit with this loop.

Beatboxing In Heaven Beatboxing In Heaven

Wow, Grocel, Really?

First off, this is a perfectly acceptable loop. I think it deserves a 9/10, it's incredibly catchy, obviously layered, and it seems like you probably had a lot of fun making this relatively short loop. I'm giving it a 10/10 though, to pull up the overall score.

Secondly, learn to freaking write, Grocel. "...end of it must be hear like the beginning." What? If you mean it must loop correctly, it DOES. Otherwise, it's a matter of opinion, not a fact as you seem to be saying.

Thirdly, Grocel, this is Father-of-Death. Go check out some of his other stuff, the guy's been around for quite a while, and he's pretty good at what he does. ;)

Father-of-Death responds:

:3 Oh stop it.

Lord crump Lord crump

welll...

i don't want to sound harsh, i love remixes and video game music, but if i hadn't liked the game so much you prolly wouldn't have gotten that high of a score from me. come up with something original. i bet you could come up with something just as good if you put enough time into it.

stroshi responds:

I don't have the talent some other artists have, so i rely heavily on midi files. i may try to make something original, but realize your asking a lot from me.

Goodbye, love. Goodbye, love.

Hmmm...

pretty good actually. and your singing is fine.

DylanGlow responds:

Thank you so much Listen! I always thought my singing was horrendous, but people actually seem to be enjoying this. Thank you again!!!

~Dylan ^_^

(Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel (Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel

I downloaded this 4ever ago...

Awesome song. I'm using it for a space scene i'm making in my game called 24 Hours. I will never 4get the title. lol

Gillenium responds:

This has got to be one of my favorite titles, too, haha. I'll be sure to play that game. Thanks for the review!