View Profile ListentoSurvive

14 Audio Reviews

Damn...!

This is a great loop, and musically, you really know what your doing! I loved the triplets (it might not have been triplets, but it was some funky time sig stuff) at 0:42! Great beat, nothing to not love here.

DCF responds:

Thanks. I'm really appreciaitng it. And yepp those were some triplets. I tried to experiment a little bit with this loop.

Wow, Grocel, Really?

First off, this is a perfectly acceptable loop. I think it deserves a 9/10, it's incredibly catchy, obviously layered, and it seems like you probably had a lot of fun making this relatively short loop. I'm giving it a 10/10 though, to pull up the overall score.

Secondly, learn to freaking write, Grocel. "...end of it must be hear like the beginning." What? If you mean it must loop correctly, it DOES. Otherwise, it's a matter of opinion, not a fact as you seem to be saying.

Thirdly, Grocel, this is Father-of-Death. Go check out some of his other stuff, the guy's been around for quite a while, and he's pretty good at what he does. ;)

Father-of-Death responds:

:3 Oh stop it.

welll...

i don't want to sound harsh, i love remixes and video game music, but if i hadn't liked the game so much you prolly wouldn't have gotten that high of a score from me. come up with something original. i bet you could come up with something just as good if you put enough time into it.

stroshi responds:

I don't have the talent some other artists have, so i rely heavily on midi files. i may try to make something original, but realize your asking a lot from me.

25, Male