Unwavering Focus Unwavering Focus

I like everything here except...

...The staccato string loop. I'm just taking a wild guess here, but is that a loop?
It sounds like a pre-rendered sound that came with Magix Music Maker a couple years back. Still, good track, and lots of stuff here. 9/10

hotsacoman responds:

Hi there! Thanks for the review. Hmmm...I'm not using any loops. What don't you like about it? Any things you can offer in terms of constructive criticism? I'm always trying to get better. Thanks!

"Negativity" "Negativity"

Damn...!

This is a great loop, and musically, you really know what your doing! I loved the triplets (it might not have been triplets, but it was some funky time sig stuff) at 0:42! Great beat, nothing to not love here.

DCF responds:

Thanks. I'm really appreciaitng it. And yepp those were some triplets. I tried to experiment a little bit with this loop.

Beatboxing In Heaven Beatboxing In Heaven

Wow, Grocel, Really?

First off, this is a perfectly acceptable loop. I think it deserves a 9/10, it's incredibly catchy, obviously layered, and it seems like you probably had a lot of fun making this relatively short loop. I'm giving it a 10/10 though, to pull up the overall score.

Secondly, learn to freaking write, Grocel. "...end of it must be hear like the beginning." What? If you mean it must loop correctly, it DOES. Otherwise, it's a matter of opinion, not a fact as you seem to be saying.

Thirdly, Grocel, this is Father-of-Death. Go check out some of his other stuff, the guy's been around for quite a while, and he's pretty good at what he does. ;)

Father-of-Death responds: